Hey y’all! How are you guys doing? It’s almost Friday! So excited for this weekend partly because Titi and I would be attending a wedding together. Weirdly, we don’t attend a lot of weddings together. I’m not too sure why. Lol. I am sure Titi is not so excited about Saturday though as they told her to be at work from 9-12noon. I’m not sure if they’re actually trying to kill her. They’re a bit too demanding. Ahn! I am not looking forward to Friday though because I’ve got a Dentist appointment and we all know how that goes! Bleh.
Anyway, today’s challenge is to list 5 current goals.
5 CURRENT GOALS – TITI
I already mentally listed like 8 goals but here are my top 5 goals.
- To be closer to God. A great relationship with God is everything and I need to do better.
- To switch department/job. I am tired of my current department at work. (P.S- If you can help, please let me know so I can forward my CV).
- To plan my vacation for next year. Yes, I have to start putting things in place to make this trip awesome.
- To pass my exams. I have some professional exams to write next month and I am lowkey worried because I haven’t been studying like I should. Sigh
- To perfect my driving. I learnt how to drive like 2 years ago but didn’t practice much but it’s becoming a necessity so I got someone to drive me and teach me for a month. Hopefully, I have not forgotten everything.
5 CURRENT GOALS – TOSIN
- Get closer to God. This is already going well and I’m definitely happy about it.
- Get a job. I need to start working soon but this Housejob/Internship hunt thing is not for the weak o.
- Travel the world. Okay, maybe this won’t happen soon but it is definitely a goal for me. I mean, If I don’t even travel the world, I should be able to travel to most African countries.
- Do some professional exams.
- Be more social. Go out, meet people and make friends.
Feel free to share your goals in the comments section! We would love to read them and maybe typing/writing them out will actually help you stay motivated! Maybe. 🙂