Hello all! I hope you all are doing great! Today we are talking about 3 healthy habits. It’s so sad that this was lowkey hard to list. I just couldn’t think of the third habit.
Anyway, here goes my list!
1. I eat at least one fruit everyday. Shoutout to my dad for this. My house is always filled with all sorts of fruits from bananas to watermelon to mangoes. My dad has hypertension and I must say, he’s a good patient!
2. I drink water everyday. Lol I’m sure you were like ‘ Who doesn’t tho?’ I don’t think I drink enough tho but I try to drink at least 2L/day.
3. I take naps everyday. Yea, this is healthy! It’s always good to rest and relax your brain. I am a napaholic as my twitter handle says. I don’t mess around with my naps yo!
Three healthy habits.
The thing about it is, these days, we can’t exactly tell what qualifies as “healthy” but anyhow, here are some habits I consider close to healthy:
1. I drink a lot of water. and according to medical experts, that’s pretty healthy.
2. I sometimes eat fruits, like I actually sometimes buy fruits and eat. Probably not as often as required but if an apple a day can keep the doctor away, then I’ve done well keeping him far awayyy. (side-bar: if it’s not consistent, can I call it a habit?)
3. I’ve reduced my soda consumption
Whoop! I did it. I am healthy.