Hey guys! How’s it going? I hope everyone is having a good day. I’m so happy January finally ended. Longest month ever. Since i’m pretty much always home except something important comes up, I’ve gotten so lazy. Now I spend my time watching tv shows, cleaning my room, sleeping, and eating (I should totally do a weekly photo post about the food I eat).
January was a tough month. It was such a weird drama-filled month. Ugh. I just had a shitty month but I wanna be positive. Things that kept me entertained.
- TV SHOWS.
- Married at first sight. I just started watching it. I downloaded it out of curiosity and boredom. I really don’t know what to say. I just want to ask all of them.. ‘wyd?’. It is interesting tho to meet someone for the first time and marry them. I would never be able to do that. I’m all for adventures but I don’t joke with marriage. Would you marry someone at first sight?
- Heroes Reborn. If you watched Heroes years ago, then you’d like this show. It’s sort of like a continuation. At first, I wasn’t feeling it at all but I decided to keep watching. I loved Heroes so much and that love made me continue. By the time I got to episode 4, I was already in love. So if you’re into supernatural powers and all that, then you might enjoy this show. If you watched Heroes, then you’ll definitely like it.
- Shameless. This is probably my favourite show ever. Ok maybe not favourite but top five for sure. I love how raw and real the show is. I always find myself laughing whenever I watch it. It displays bad parenting in such a funny way. Currently on Season 6 so if you’re going to fully enjoy and understand it, you might have to watch it from the beginning. Long thing, I know. It’s worth it though.
- Scorpion. I’ve had the whole season 1 in my laptop but I just somehow always ignore it or watch one episode and be done with it. I decided to give it a try again and I love it! I’m just so intrigued by how they think. Like is it even possible to be that smart? I think I’m in love with Walter O’Brien. I’ve always had a thing for really smart people. I’ve just never dated one. Lmao. No shade. The only negative thing about this show is that it’s very predictable. Weirdly, I don’t mind.
I absolutely love YouTube. I love vloggers. Most times I watch some of them, it just seems forced. I’m not judging because I know it’s probably awkward walking around talking to a camera. I absolutely love Jamie and Nikki. They don’t even make it seem like they’re walking around with a camera. They’re just so natural and real. Jamie’s editing skill is ridiculously amazing. They just welcomed their new baby girl to the world. It was so beautiful.
I also like SisiYemmie. I won’t lie though. Initially, I thought her vlogs were boring like I never finish watching. After she posted the video about the birth of her baby, I think I fell in love! She was so real and it was like YES SISI! That’s what I’ve been waiting for! I watch her weekly updates (I never miss them) and I think she’s a great Nigerian vlogger. It’s not easy to vlog in Nigeria. I tried walking around with a camera and I just couldn’t.
I’m still trying to warm up to Adanna and David. If I watch like 5 of their vlogs, I’ll probably only enjoy 2. It just always seem so forced. I do like how consistent they are and how they both have a career and everything. They’re also expecting a baby boy. Maybe her vlogs will be better now.
My favorite Nigerian YouTuber has to be Bella – The Brownie Diaries. She is soooo hilarious and real. I just want to be her friend. LOL I have probably watched all her Youtube videos. Like you know when you’re watching a video and you’re just smiling and laughing throughout? Yeah, that’s how I am when I’m watching her videos.
I typically just watch vlogs on Youtube and a couple of funny and strange videos here and there. I recently started watching Vicky Logan. She makes videos about make-up and beauty stuff. I am in love with how flawless she looks and she makes it look so easy. I might finally start taking this make-up thing seriously. I also love that she put links to where she buys the products she uses.
We all know Shirley B. Eniang is bae. So i’ll just stop here.
- I still haven’t listened to Rihanna’s new album. I’m so disappointed in myself for the lack of interest because I absolutely love Rihanna. I already have the album so i’ll find time to properly listen to it.
- Can we discuss how Hot Zayn is? Like sir, just chill with the hotness. I absolutely love this song – Pillowtalk. I love that his girlfriend is in the video. To all the people that said he’ll be a shit solo artist. How are y’all feeling right now?
- Coldplay – Hymn for the weekend. I’m probably the only person that isn’t addicted to this song. I love the video though. I probably have to listen to it more.
- I’ve been into gospel songs recently. I just always find myself singing/listening to gospel music. Kari Jobe – I am not alone is currently stuck in my head.
I hope you all are having a good week. 🙂 May February be better for all of us!