How’s it going guys?
- I’m currently typing this in my room and i’m on call.
- My call has been okay. So far, so good.
- I am half way done with my surgery posting!
- I am almost done with housejob y’all! Isn’t that crazy?
- I can now sort of say i’m in a long distance relationship. LOL. Hate it.
- Well, technically it’s not that long.
- I finally got a room to myself in the hospital.
- It’s such a purple room. I love it.
- I almost forgot…. I’m 26 years old now. OMG. I’m old.
- I had a weird birthday.
- I was kinda depressed because i put too much pressure on myself and i felt like i’m not where i want to be in life.
- I felt so much better the day after though. I realised how blessed I am and for that I was really grateful. I mean, I have the best family.. super supportive and shit… I have the best boyfriend. Super kind and amazing tbh.
- I wish i wasn’t on call today. I would’ve been watching a movie with bae.
- He went without me. Imagine that?!
- March is almost over… Where is the year flying to. Not complaining tho.
- Hope you guys are having a great month so far.
- I will blog about my plastic surgery posting soon.
- I am tired of seeing wounds. It’s disgusting tbvh.