So, as I started typing this post, NEPA/PHCN took light and bear in mind that I was drinking a very hot cup of tea because my room was cold (AC). Well, now I don’t know if I should finish this tea or not.
So we posted like only three posts in April and that is quite terrible. As usual, the excuse is ‘We’re busy’
April was a crazy month for me emotionally. Like I’m currently emotionally drained.
- I have still not gotten a job and it’s driving me crazy but I’m still applying and hopeful that something will work out soon. Pray for me guys! This is getting ridiculous.
- I made new friends. 🙂 I haven’t made friends in forever so this is great. 🙂
- I read a lot (Medical books and shit). I’ve not opened any book this past week sha.
- I finally started watching The Boondocks. It’s hilarious. I know I’m probably the only person that has not been watching.
- For the Med students/Doctors or just anyone that like medical shows, you should check out Chicago Med and Code Black. Very educative especially if you’ve started your rotations. (P.S- Greys anatomy has been annoying recently, I’m not sure if they don’t know what to write about again). You might also like this new show (I think 2 or 3 episodes so far)- Containment. It’s not purely medical so non-medical people will enjoy it too.
- Non medical people, I’d recommend Quantico, Blindspot, The originals, The magicians, Scorpion and The flash.
- We went to the beach on Saturday. Socialiga organized this beach party called waves. It was pretty fun. Pictures will be posted soon.
- I finally went to Ocean Basket (the one at ICM) with a friend. The food was not bad at all. I was impressed tbh. Oh and the customer service was great. It was probably cuz they wanted a very nice tip sha but regardless, it was refreshing!
- Everyone and their mama have posted at least one snap singing or listening to Beyonce’s new album ‘Lemonade’ (myself included). I love love love the album and I think I know almost all the songs now. That’s how much I listen to it.
- Drake’s album isn’t bad either. One dance is still my fav.
- Pretty sad we could not attend the food fair GTBank organized. If you missed it too, you can visit Eattechtravel to see some amazing pictures and feel worse than you already feel. We’re hoping to go for the Lagos Home Show on Sunday. 🙂
How was April for you? Did you do anything fun or try anything new? Feel free to share with us in the comments section.
Hopefully, we post more this month. 🙂