From the title you can tell this is a life update post but with everything going on, I hope you’re keeping well and your mind, soul, and body are in prime state. It’s very important you pay attention to your needs and rest, relax and/or retreat as the need arises – this pretty much is why I’ve been off social media the past days. In the midst of it all, do try to help our world, those hurting/in need in whatever way you can, I shared some ideas here.
With new followers in our fold, and as new ‘friends’, it’s only right that we get to know each other better. Tosin did a life update a while ago, you can read it here and it’s only right I do mine as well. I’d somehow been too busy for it, but Tosin being the terrorist that she is wouldn’t let me rest. So here goes:
I’m Titi, one of the Ts; a financial analyst by day and a lifestyle blogger when I’m out of the office, I can say I’m quite passionate about living my best life every day. I recently moved to Canada (in case you missed that) and although a lot has been happening I am so excited about my future and what this city has to offer me.
The last time I did a life update was probably two years ago, but maybe we should consider doing this twice a year, not only is it nice to catch up with you guys and share all the tea, but it is also a way to reflect and look back on the journey so far.
For now though, here are some things happening with me:
- Focusing on staying happy and mindful of anyone/thing trying to ruin that.
- Being grateful for a functioning society, I catch myself saying ‘Thank You Jesus’ every other minute.
- Exploring my new environments, while social distancing of course. The other day I visited the Harbour Front, Toronto. It was so beautiful and scenic.
- Reading a lot of articles, to be honest, this is an obsession.
- Listening to a lot of worship and country songs. I checked my music listening stats the other day and, I listened to 835 songs last month, and top of that list was “Like You” by Tatiana Manaois.
- Prioritizing my relationship with God, reading my bible, and just talking to him about every minute thing in my life. I get emotional when I think about how much God loves me, how he is always there regardless of my shortcomings.
- Accepting my imperfections and flaws.
- Doing things afraid but doing it anyway, like my first live Instagram session.
- Celebrating every win, small and big, like surpassing our last year blog views before mid-year (this wouldn’t have been possible without yall) so THANK YOU!
Now it’s your turn, tell us something you’re focusing on, reading, celebrating, or listening to. I always love talking to you, don’t be a stranger.
4 thoughts on “LIFE UPDATE 2.0”
Ever since I listened to Like You via your syory, I’ve been stuck on it! I love it! Thank you for sharing ???
Must say that I’m also trying to protect my space… Thank God for His Grace!
Via your story*** ??♀️??♀️??♀️ Sorry, it’s way past my “bedtime” ?
Awww I’m glad you like it. ❤